Level 3 Certificate in Personal Training
Our Level 3 Certificate in Personal Training is a fast track four-week course for those who want to become qualified as a personal trainer.
The course will be taught Monday to Friday over four weeks where upon a workbook is to be completed, followed by a one-day practical assessment.
To enrol on this course you must have already achieved a Level 2 Certificate in Fitness Instructing or equivalent. All entrants must also be over 16.
Who should apply?
This course is aimed at those who wish to:
- Develop advanced skills and knowledge in fitness instructing
- Be able to program and deliver personal training sessions
- Develop an understanding of nutrition and how it applies to fitness
Aim of the course:
This qualification aims to provide you with the skills and knowledge needed to work as a personal trainer. This includes understanding health and safety in a fitness environment, customer service, anatomy and physiology, nutrition and delivering personal training programs.
The course consists of 7 mandatory units, which are:
- Know how to support clients who take part in exercise and physical activity
- Health, safety and welfare in fitness environment
- Principles of exercise, fitness and health
- Anatomy and physiology for exercise and health
- Programming personal training with clients
- Delivering personal training sessions
- Applying the principles of nutrition to a physical activity program
For more information please contact us at email@example.com